INSIDE is our magazine that will accompany with you on a journey to discover Lugano Convention & Exhibition facilities and events, as well as the most up to date sector's trends. Month after month, we will introduce ourselves little by little and, at the same time, we will let you know - as an "insider" - the history, the peculiarities, the news and, why not, some curious aspects about the venues that will host your events. It's really simple to keep on following us on this fascinating journey: just CLICK on the SIGN UP button at the bottom of the page and confirm your subscription to INSIDE… we take care of the rest.
- The best innovative projects compete at BOLDBRAIN Startup Challenge 2021News— von Luca Grassi
On Thursday, December 2, the Palazzo dei Congressi will host the 2021 Award Ceremony of the acceleration program for innovative startups.
- A successful "Extra Time" for Wopart, the paper artwork exhibition22 November 2021News— von Luca Grassi
After the positive outcome of the online edition of 2020, Wopart - the first world fair dedicated to the artwork on papers - returns in attendance with the title "Extra Time".
- Lugano NFT Week: Crypto Art and Non-fungible Tokens show up at Villa CianiNews— von Luca Grassi
Great success for the exhibition promoted by Lugano Living Lab, the City of Lugano's digital innovation laboratory.
- MUSIC 4 HOPE: Sport and Music join forces against childhood cancerNews— von Luca Grassi
At Palazzo dei Congressi a concert of the Swiss rock band "Gotthard" for the 10 years of GREEN HOPE, the foundation for the fight against childhood cancer
- News— von Luca Grassi
Sustainability, the ability "to meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs" (2015 ONU decl.) is now on everyone’s lips. In Lugano, sustainability navigates in good waters...
- ESPES, the European Society of Paediatric Endoscopic Surgeons is the 1st internacional congress in presence at PCLNews— von Luca Grassi
In full compliance with new anti-covid Swiss regulations, the specialists in non-invasive pediatric surgery meet again face-to-face.
- At the Exhibition Center Ronaldo scores a GOAL !!!!!!8 September 2021News— von Luca Grassi
CR7 commercial backstage shot last May at the Conza Pavilion has finally been revealed.
- Focus— von Luca Grassi
Getting to Lugano for congressists and visitors is now much easier than in the past. For those who have missed the last episodes, let’s take stock of the situation about road and rail network.
- From the Mediterranean to the shores of Lake Ceresio: the major themes of the Mediterranean Middle East region at MEM Summer Summit ForumNews— von Luca Grassi
The MEM Summer Summit 2021 Forum, held in hybrid mode at Università della Svizzera italiana, has just ended. To be highlighted the presence of Federal Councilor Ignazio Cassis and Omani Foreign Minister Sayyid Badr Al Busaidi.
- Ticino Ticket is now available also in digital formatNews— von Luca Grassi
Ticino Ticket, the free public transport system available for all Ticino region, for guests and tourists, four years after its debut is transformed and opens to digital.
- Palazzo dei Congressi becomes member of EXPO EVENT15 Juli 2021News— von Luca Grassi
The Palazzo dei Congressi, together with some local firms, is now member of the EXPO EVENT Swiss LiveCom Association.
- ICCA “reinvents” its 2020 Report: no ranking among destinationsFocus— von Luca Grassi
Due to the pandemic, ICCA (International Congress and Convention Association) reinvents the 2020 Statistical Report on International Association Meetings. Instead of ranking destinations, ICCA focuses on a global analysis about covid-19 impact.
- The Ten Swiss Convention Centres are fully open for business again!News— von Luca Grassi
The campaign #MeetInSwitzerland started all over Switzerland yesterday. In fact, from 26 June 2021, large-scale events can be organized again, with participation in the presence.
- Back to attendance? SWISSMEM passes the test!24 Juni 2021News— von Luca Grassi
The SWISSMEM Industry Day was held at the Palazzo dei Congressi, the first "pilot" congress in the post-covid era.
- Record of - virtual - attendance for ICML, but there is nostalgia for the face-to-faceNews— von Luca Grassi
The 16th edition of ICML - INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MALIGNANT LYMPHOMA, the world's largest conference dedicated to research on malignant lymphomas, ended in the best possible way
- The 16th edition of ICML is online: the congress is virtual, but the fight (against malignant lymphomas) is real.News— von Luca Grassi
The sixteenth edition of ICML, the most important world conference on malignant lymphomas, starts today. The totally virtual mode - because of pandemic - had no negative effects on the number of participants, quite the contrary.
- Events in times of pandemics: just crises or even opportunities?Focus— von Luca Grassi
Roberto Badaracco, Municipal Councilor of the City of Lugano since 2016, Head of the Culture, Sport and Events Department, answers some questions on the challenges of the sector, underlining the importance of events and advancing scenarios for the future.
- Focus— von Luca Grassi e Pietro Montorfani
On the seventh centenary of Dante Alighieri's death, celebrated with great honors all over the world, we must mention that even in Lugano there is a little piece of medieval Florence, hanging on the walls of Villa Ciani.